This is a metalworking company in Tilburg looking for employees with technical insight and interest. There is ample experience within the team of employees who are happy to share their experience with you so that you can develop.
It is a company where you can work independently, where there is plenty of room for your own initiative and responsibility.
What will you do:
For the automotive industry they make various parts, in production department the work includes hardcoating, measuring and other production work.
The first two months you will work in the day shift, because you are still in your training program, after that you will work 3 shifts.
The working hours in the 3 shifts are from Monday to Friday from:
06.00 - 14.00 hours/ 14.00 - 22.00 hours/ 22.00 - 06.00 hours
What we expect from you:
- Be able to read and understand drawing
- Ability to use a caliper
- Technical insight/ interest
- Dutch or English/German language
- Independent and able to perform your own work
- willing to continue to develop yourself through education and training
- work experience within a production environment is an advantage
What we offer:
- An employer willing to invest in you and your future, with many training opportunities
- Full-time job
- A friendly and no-nonsense working atmosphere
- Safe, technical and structured work environment
- Working conditions according to the CAO Metalektro, where you will be scaled between € 2200,- and € 2500,-. For the 3 shifts you will receive 18% on top of the basic salary. Someone with a lot of relevant experience is invited to apply as well, salary is negotiable.