Are you a born leader and a motivating initiator within a team? Then we are looking for you as a Team Leader in our warehouse!
Our client takes care of the entire logistics process of a large international customer. As Team Leader Warehouse you are in the middle of this process. You manage a team of Logistics employees, Quality Check employees and Key Users. In the role of Team Leader Warehouse you report to the Warehouse Manager.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the daily management of the activities to be carried out;
- You follow the processes and identify bottlenecks in the process, discussing improvements and solutions with the Warehouse Manager;
- Of course you coach your team members and give them motivational feedback on the work performed;
- You conduct job interviews and receive and supervise new colleagues;
- You do a final check on the work performed;
- You are able to measure and assess containers in a safe and responsible manner;
- Also when opening and entering the containers, you make sure you give the team members the right advice regarding legal regulations.
What we offer?
- We offer you a fun, challenging job at a progressive logistics service provider where we enjoy working together;
- The opportunity to excel yourself! There is plenty of room to grow, develop yourself and do what you want to do;
- Good benefits: free courses of your choice, quick takeover by our client on contract
- You will manage a team of about 40 colleagues;
- Remuneration is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Professional Goods Transport.
What do we ask?
- You have several years of experience as a Team Leader (or a comparable position within logistics);
- You have at least MBO working and thinking level;
- In possession of the training MGK (Secondary Gas Measurement) or willing to follow this training; Match Support pays your training in full!
- A proactive work attitude in which your passion for logistics is evident;
- You are stress resistant, solution oriented and collegial;
- You have good communication skills;
- Flexibility; You are willing to work in a shifted day shift and perhaps eventually in a 2-shift operation. Current shift times are 7:00-16:00 and 12:00-21:00;
- You have a good command of the English and Dutch language.