Are you a technically knowledgeable person who enjoys the challenge of providing the production department with
high quality molds?
Then this job is for you!
About the company:
Founded in 1968, we have more than 50 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing high quality injection molded products injection molded plastics for various market segments. We are dedicated to building this position every day. Investing in knowledge accumulation, the latest injection molding techniques, process control automated quality control and productivity. The success of the company is largely due to continuous innovation and intensive and pleasant cooperation with customers and suppliers. cooperation with customers and suppliers.
With a machine park consisting of 28 injection molding machines ranging from 30 to 440 tons of closing force, a very wide range of plastics are processed. The plant has its own molding plant and is ISO-9001/ISO-14001 certified.
What you will be doing.
- As a moldmaker, you will work with other moldmakers on the maintenance, repair, modification and production of molds, mold components and auxiliary tools for plastic injection molded products.
- You will perform regular inspections for dimensions, tightness and wear, among other things.
- Operating the machines present in the molding shop using CNC technology is part of your job, so you
you know how to operate lathe milling machines and sinker EDM machines.
- You do it all in accordance with safety regulations and use appropriate personal protective equipment and other aids.
- You keep good maintenance records so that the maintenance status so that the status of the molds is always clear.
- Depending on your knowledge and experience, you will be given a development plan to grow further.
- That's why we are betting on a long cooperation!
What we offer.
- A challenging position in a growing and ambitious organization
- Many responsibilities and challenges within the position
- The prospect of a permanent employment contract
- Friendly co-workers and a pleasant working atmosphere
- 38-hour work week
- Opportunity to participate in training and courses
When do you fit into the team?
- You have at least a level of work and technical thinking with a completed technical education
- Technical education or want to get it;
- You have an analytical mind, work accurately and like to roll up your sleeves.
- You don't fully meet this profile, but you see enough common characteristics?
- If so, we also warmly invite you to respond.