Our client is the specialist in high quality wood veneers. Over the years they have developed into a special production company with many innovative veneer products that are sold worldwide.
With over 100 types of wood in stock, they have been a specialist in high quality veneer for the interior, yacht building and furniture industries for over 30 years.
As a specialist, they have developed as a provider of decorative surfaces in wood with the aim of a more consistent but as natural look as possible. Wood should be maximum wood, easy to process and allow more applications.
What will you do:
- You will occupy yourself with bringing our veneered board material and LignaPal to the right color.
- You do this in the staining line by means of modern rolling machines and high-tech color scanners.
- You check and if necessary adjust the stain color by mixing pigments and dyes.
- You prepare the standard color range per veneer batch in your own lab space, which is equipped with modern machines and test equipment.
- In the lab space you think about and develop new colors and effects for the veneers.
- You take care of your lab space, a correct administration of test data and data concerning the standard color range and the presence of correct color samples in the production environment.
- Making colors in the stain line
- Registration and administration of the product finish
- Creating a color library
- Creating samples on customer demand and or inventing new colors
- Perform controls within the production process
- Pickling line - check on color , grammage yield, hardener addition etc.
- Pouring line - control on gloss , color , grammage , total end result
- Incoming goods - control color edge banding , quality lacquers , viscosity
- Management of customer specific samples and the sample room with the selection range
- Management of the Lab space incl stock management of your necessary pigments etc.
What do we expect from you:
- You have experience with mixing / making / adjusting colors in an industrial environment
- Affinity with the wood processing industry is a plus
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing
- Independent, Proactive, No nonsense work attitude
- Flexible and willing to occasionally work overtime
- Willing to participate in production
What we offer:
- Appropriate salary corresponding to the position and depending on education / experience
- Full-time job based on 37.75 hours per week
- Standard working hours from 08:00h to 16:30h
- Nice informal company