For our new client in Waalwijk, we are looking for candidates for the position of plastic recycling worker in combination with heftruck driving.
What your duties will include:
60% will be heftruck work (transporting, delivering materials to so-called shredder machines. 20% of the duties will be to listen well to the machines, check that they are working well, and possibly carry out minor repairs and adjustments to the machines. The remaining duties include cleaning the workplace, which is quite an important aspect.
In the beginning you will work with a so-called buddy who will guide you through your duties throughout the week. The work is physical, but not physically demanding. After a month of work the company provides work clothes. The company during the summer period, that is, in weeks 31,32,33 does not work.
What we expect:
- You must be able to converse communicatively in English or Dutch level at least B1.
- A Dutch license for a heftruck is mandatory (if you do not have a license Match Support will do it for you for free).
- You are not late for work, you are collegial and help other colleagues when needed.
- You live in the area of Waalwijk, Breda, Tilburg, Den Bosch.
- You are available to work three shifts.
What we offer:
- Work in a small and nice team.
- The company offers a contract after 5 months.
- Third shift work (6-14, 14-22, 22-06) night shift starts on Sundays.
- Gross hourly rate including shift bonus is 14,00€. You work 40 hours a week.
- Subsidy for commuting to work
If you are interested in this job offer we invite you to apply. Send your CV to email@example.com. with the wording "plastic recycling".