Are you looking for a new step in your career as a specialist? We are looking for an enthusiastic supervisor!
As a cross-dock specialist, you proactively monitor the work process and identify notable deviations and changes. You are responsible for an optimal flow of goods within the various processes. You monitor progress and carry out checks on the loaded and unloaded goods. You will also manage the team of 10 employees and ensure the training, coaching and guidance of employees. And whenever you see that an extra hand is needed on the floor, you are happy to help. Work shifts take place between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM Monday through Friday evenings.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- You have an MBO working and thinking level;
• You can work independently as well as in a team;
• You can set clear priorities and can quickly respond to ad hoc activities;
• Entrepreneurship and innovative ideas are encouraged;
• Personal development by following training courses;
• You like to take charge and take responsibility;
• You have good knowledge of the language, spoken and written.
WHAT CAN THE COMPANY OFFER YOU?
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement, depending on the experience you bring with you;
• Work extra hours if you want to;
• To appear competent and neat, we take care of your work clothing;
• A job with future opportunities;
• A responsible job at a leading logistics service provider;
• You will work in an environment that is focused on growth and with the most modern techniques and systems.