Due to growth, our client is looking for an employee to work as a logistics coordinator in the Moerdijk area.
Our client specializes in the design, production and delivery of high-quality steel and plastic piping systems, applicable in drinking and wastewater infrastructure and for industrial purposes. The company is located on the Moerdijk industrial estate and in recent decades has grown into a specialist company in piping systems.
Piping systems are the basis of the infrastructure in our modern society. The pipes they make ensure that large quantities of drinking and waste water, gas, oil and other products can be distributed and transported over long distances. Would you like to work in a company where they make an important contribution to this? Yes right!
What will you do:
- Planning inbound and outbound transports in consultation with the customer
- Calling and coordinating transports at the house transporter
- Making CMR's and packing slips for outgoing transports
- Processing incoming materials, in receipt system client
- Processing hours registration of logistics employees.
What we expect from you:
- Both spoken and written Dutch and English language skills
- Knowledge and experience of the work within logistics
- Preferable if you are in possession of a forklift certificate
- You can work in a team
What we offer:
- A fun working environment
- A family business that is growing
- Day shifts from Monday to Friday
- Very good working conditions
- A nice work environment
- Opportunity to develop yourself
- Working hours from Monday to Friday day shift
- Opportunity for a permanent position
Are you interested, please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 06-38472047